Vulnerability Management Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Vulnerability Management Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining multiple vulnerability programs;
- Identifying and implementing automation wherever possible;
- Tracking lifecycle of security vulnerabilities;
- Prioritizing vulnerabilities discovered along with remediation timelines;
- Completing end-to-end VA to remediation support process;
- Managing and updating GRC tools;
- Updating implemention dashboards and reports for all vulnerability programs;
- Collecting, assessing, and cataloging threat indicators; and,
- Interacting with multiple global teams such as security architecture, penetration testing, application development and network teams.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology OR equivalent work experience and knowledge;
- Knowledge of applications, network and operating system security;
- Knowledge of vulnerability scoring systems (CVSS/CMSS);
- Prior experience of PSIRT and vulnerability investigation and management;
- Good understanding of Windows and Linux patching;
- Experience on vulnerability scanning tools;
- Ability to learn new technologies;
- Understanding of VA process, security priorities and escalation procedures;
- Detail oriented, organized, methodical, follow up skills with an analytical thought process;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong reporting skills; and,
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.