Senior IT Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior IT Project Manager. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Management of assigned project activities;
- Deployment planning and installation of classified Secret projects;
- Coordination of the efforts of subject matter experts (SME’s) responsible for subsystems;
- Achievement of milestones as they relate to partner negotiated deployments;
- Developing, articulating and outlining project deliverables, project plans, schedules and deliverable timelines;
- Developing business strategies, business cases, project charters and presentations;
- Articulating the business architecture and deployment plans to executive and Partner Departments;
- Development and management of deployment pricing models and budgets;
- Developing as-is/current state assessments, business plans and business mandates;
- Articulating horizontal and vertical cabling requirements;
- Supporting the development of deployment, operations and project strategic and internal communications; and,
- Operational collateral.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.