IT Security Systems Operator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an IT Security Systems Operator. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing existing services, propose, design, develop and implement improved security controls and safeguards in accordance with government security policies and standards;
- Conducting development of selected sub-services and applications;
- Supporting operations and security within the service environment as required;
- Designing, developing, implementing and supporting base OS configuration and implementation to ensure security integrity of servers and end-points;
- Developing Operational procedures and process, educating the Operations team in using these processes;
- Detailed subsystem technical, development, integration, interface and build documentation;
- Functional and technical test plans, test cases and test results documentation;
- Detailed root cause analysis documentation;
- Detailed Change Request technical analysis documentation;
- Operational documentation and procedures; and,
- Operational collateral.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.