Senior Network Security Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Network Security Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing existing services, propose, design, develop and implement improved security controls and safeguards in accordance with government security policies and standards;
- Conducting development of selected sub-services and applications;
- Supporting operations and security within the service environment as required;
- Detailed subsystem technical, development, integration, interface and build documentation;
- Network and network security design and costing analysis;
- Functional and technical test plans, test cases and test results documentation;
- Detailed root cause analysis documentation;
- Detailed Change Request technical analysis documentation; and,
- Operational collateral.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.