IT SECURITY ENGINEER
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an IT Security Engineer. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering design and prototypes for the delivery of new service offerings;
- Analyzing existing services; propose, design, develop and implement improved security controls and safeguards in accordance with government security policies and standards;
- Conducting systems integration and development of selected services, sub-services and applications;
- Supporting operations and security within the service environment as required;
- Developing custom coding guidelines and standard and ensuring all custom code adheres to guidelines;
- System and subsystem solution designs compliant with policy, business, security, operational and support requirements;
- Detailed system and subsystem technical, development, integration, interface and build documentation;
- Functional and technical test plans, test cases and test results documentation;
- Technical collateral for cost/benefit analysis and proposals;
- Detailed root cause analysis documentation;
- Detailed Change Request technical analysis documentation; and,
- Operational collateral.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.