Eagle is currently seeking a PKI Specialist. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing existing services, proposing, designing, developing and implementing improved security controls and safeguards in accordance with policies and standards;
- Conducting development of selected identity management, PKI and related sub-services and applications;
- Designing, developing and maintaining strategies for end-point management using certificate management techniques and tools;
- Supporting operations and security within the service environment as required;
- Producing detailed subsystem technical, development, integration, interface and build documentation;
- Producing functional and technical test plans, test cases and test results documentation;
- Producing detailed root cause analysis documentation;
- Producing detailed change request technical analysis documentation;
- Producing operational collateral; and,
- Other related activities as determined by authorities.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.