Strategic IT Security Planning and Protection Consultant
Eagle is currently seeking a Strategic IT Security Planning and Protection Consultant. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and providing guidance for the development of security policies, procedures and guidelines;
- Reviewing, analyzing and suggesting best practices, IT security architecture, and IT security risk management methodology;
- Briefing senior executives on trends and strategic direction of the company architecture based on expert knowledge in the evolving field of IT security couple with federal initiatives;
- Developing advanced R&D policy/strategy;
- Collecting, collating and prioritizing core and client IT security and information infrastructure protection requirements;
- Evaluating and assisting in the selection of enterprise-wide technology tools;
- Reviewing and prioritizing IT security and infrastructure protection programs;
- Outlining business functional analysis and security and business impact assessments;
- Defining strategic assessments on technology trends and emerging technologies;
- Outlining IT security architecture vision, strategies and designs; and,
- Developing and delivering training material relevant to the core and client side systems.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Valid top secret clearance;
- University degree in applied sciences or engineering;
- Minimum of six (6) years cumulative experience in the last ten (10) years performing duties on a classified (secret or top secret) level system;
- Experience in ITSG-33 related process for secret or top secret projects;
- Experience reviewing, analyzing, and assessing the application of IT security policies, procedures and guidelines;
- Experience developing strategic plans for security procurement and technological selections;
- Experience conducting business impact assessments and briefing senior executives;
- Experience providing strategic assessments on technology trends and emerging technologies;
- Experience providing IT security strategic planning and advice;
- Experience conducting feasibility studies, technology assessments and cost-benefit analyses, and proposing system implementation plans;
- Experience defining client IT security and information infrastructure protection requirements;
- Experience providing strategic IT security advice and guidance to senior management of classified (secret or top secret) projects;
- Experience with Thin client architecture technologies;
- Experience with High Assurance PKI CA technologies;
- Knowledge of FIPS compliant second factor smart card system;
- Experience with desktop, application and server virtualization services;
- Experience with secure information exchange gateway; and
- Experience in IT security consulting services on a classified (secret or top secret) IT System making use of Type 1 Crypto, classified document management system, converged virtualization technology and enterprise data loss prevention and deep content inspection technology.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.