Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Security Analyst. This is a seven (7) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing general support for the office of Information Security, as well as performing security activities pertaining to Information Security under the direction of the Sr. Manager – Security Operations;
- Operational functions pertaining to Information Security;
- System implementation, operational support and incident management response as required for the following Information Security systems:
- Security Event Management (SIEM) System;
- Firewall Policy;
- Remote Access;
- Vulnerability Scans;
- Email Filtering;
- Information Operating System & Application Patching;
- Data Loss Protection;
- Internet Content Filtering;
- Participation in the Change Management Process;
- Work with IT Operations on the alignment and implementation of Information Security recommendations; and,
- Work on Assigned Information Technology projects as the Information Security Subject Matter Expert (SME).
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Recognized Information Technology training – University/College degree/diploma or at least five (5) years working experience, or a combination of training and working experiences in Information Security;
- Excellent time management, organizational and prioritization skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skill;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Ability to conduct presentations and convey ideas from research;
- Minimum five (5) years of combined IT related experience in different roles – including IT Administration and Support, Project Administration, Documentation maintenance, IT Security Administration and Security Support in the following areas: Computer Operations, Application Development, Network, Operating System Support, Architecture and Database Management within a distributed environment running Windows, AIX, Linux, and OSX;
- Good working knowledge and experience in at least one or many of the following areas pertaining to Information Security: Security Event Management, IDS/IPS, ICF, email filtering, Firewalls, Virus, Application scanning software, Forensic software, Risk Management and Assessment software etc.;
- Exceptional communication and advocacy skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to express complex and technical issues in clear and concise language;
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively and tactfully with both business-oriented executives and technology-oriented personnel;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team;
- Experience in mobile technologies including Enterprise Mobility Management (MDM), Blackberry, Android, iOS, and Windows Mobile (an asset); and,
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.