Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a two (2) month, contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing a project charter for implementation of the M*Modal Fluency Flex/Direct FESR application;
- Defining the project objectives, scope, costs/budget, benefits, governance, project team, risks, key success factors, key stakeholders, dependent projects, implementation plan and other implementation considerations;
- Defining the physician leadership structure;
- Completing an initial technology and business assessment to identify gaps/requirements that will impact the implementation work effort, costs and plan;
- Developing an initial change management plan and strategy for the transition of dictating authors from current state dictation practices to FESR;
- Collaborating with respective stakeholders to create a value proposition for the dictating authors, determining the deployment strategy and approach, and understanding the future framework for transition to provider documentation;
- Assisting in developing the Statement of Work (SOW) with the vendor M*Modal for implementation of the enterprise FESR license and the associated financial model;
- Completing and abiding by project management processes and deliverables
including privacy requirements;
- Providing risk, issue and change management;
- Managing the project budget and providing regular status updates, highlighting any issues and dependencies impacting timely completion of the deliverables;
- Liaising with the project sponsor, and providing leadership to stakeholders, steering committee and project team;
- Managing the day to day aspects of the project; and,
- Managing the completion and acceptance of project deliverables.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Degree in consulting category related disciplines and six (6) years of related consulting category experience OR diploma in Consulting Category related disciplines and seven (7) years of related consulting category experience OR certificate in consulting category related disciplines and a minimum of eight (8) years of related consulting category experience OR ten (10) years of directly related consulting category;
- Experience planning and managing large scale business and systems transformation engagements;
- Excellent communications, facilitation, and change management skills;
- Healthcare knowledge and experience, specifically with health information management and dictation/transcription services; and,
- PMP designation (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.