Specialist Business Systems (SAP Finance)
Eagle is currently seeking a Specialist Business Systems (SAP Finance). This is a permanent position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating and executing a work plan for business analysis activities;
- Applying a variety of techniques to elicit and gather business and user requirements from stakeholders;
- Analyzing and defining both the “As Is” and “To Be” business processes and perform a gap analysis;
- Coordinating diverse groups who contribute to business requirements and build consensus for requirements across the various user groups;
- Identifying assumptions, constraints, and anticipating and managing risks;
- Developing diagrams and models (use case, activity diagram, business process models, etc.) and clearly documenting functional requirements and business rules to describe what the system, process, or product/service must do in order to fulfill the business and user requirements;
- Capturing and documenting non-functional requirements that are important to the user community (i.e. usability, learnability, reliability);
- Liaising with architecture to ensure other non-functional requirements are considered (i.e. security, compatibility, maintainability;
- Performing requirements analysis to develop models, prioritize, organize, validate and verify requirements;
- Defining the requirements needed to transition from an existing solution to a new solution;
- Developing functional specifications and performing functional configuration (setting of configuration tables and of transactional/control tables);
- Completing application service requests, providing continual business application support, research transactional issues, identifying root causes as well as assist with upgrade and maintenance of applications;
- Communicating requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems to technical teams designing and implementing the solution;
- Assisting with creating user guides and training;
- Supporting the development of the test strategy and test plans;
- Ensuring traceability of requirements back to business need as well as through to solution and testing;
- Validating that the solution meets the business need and verifying it conforms to specifications;
- Conducting current-state and future-state workshops; and,
- Capturing requirements, converting into best practice design and then build.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-secondary education (degree or diploma) in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field;
- Minimum seven (7) years related experience, including systems/applications development and support, business systems analysis, systems project management, of which three plus (3+) years’ experience is directly related to implementation and support of SAP Enterprise systems, specifically the FI module in the areas of Accounts Payable, FI General Accounting;
- SAP FI configuration experience;
- SAP project and application support experience;
- Ability to trouble shoot issues, identify potential solutions, communicate with the business client and following through to ensure system changes are implemented successfully;
- Knowledge of New GL, and Regulatory Reporting;
- Extensive and hands-on configuration and support experience with SAP core FI modules and processes in FI General Accounting and Accounts Payable;
- Knowledge of SAP product module/suite business processes, navigation mechanics, and configuration requirements and integration with other modules and SAP's Business Intelligence;
- Ability to develop and maintain the configuration and functional design documents and support role based profile changes;
- Deep understanding of the project governance and solution delivery process and/or of the ASAP/AGILE solution delivery roadmap;
- Knowledge of the SAP Change Management/ Solution Manager (CHARM) and HP ALM; and,
- Knowledge of ABAP with capability to code (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.