Senior Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager. This is a permanent position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the program and related projects within the relevant portfolio as defined within the strategic theme and performance expectations; on time, within scope, on budget, and meeting quality standards;
- Managing the program / project financials, across cost budgets, expense budgets and SAP;
- Managing multiple / simultaneous programs and projects, which includes; Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring, Controlling, and Closing;
- Working with project sponsor, program managers, and customers to complete project statement of work, which includes; goals, accountabilities, deliverables, milestones, required resources, budget, and timing;
- Identification of internal/external stakeholders and expectation management throughout project life cycle;
- Resolving any issues and or solve problems throughout the project life cycle;
- Effectively managing project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved;
- Providing project leadership, working with Delivery Director by ensuring there are clear goals, motivating team members, resolving conflict and demonstrating appreciation for team member contributions;
- Managing and coordinating the delivery of project activities and project performance (on time, within scope, on budget, and meeting quality standards), as defined in the project statement;
- Identify resource requirements, acquiring project team, setting clear expectations, and evaluating assignment performance;
- Serving as a mediator / liaison between the business, management, stakeholders, and project team members; and,
- Developing, monitoring, and controlling all aspects of project delivery, for: Integration, Management, Scope Management, Time Management, Cost Management, Quality Management, Human Resource Management, Communications Management, Risk/Issue Management and Procurement Management.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-secondary education (University, College), in Business, Engineering, Technology or Computer Science;
- Ten plus (10+) plus years of experience leading, delivering Telecom, Network, Infrastructure and security related projects;
- Project Management Professional designation (PMP) or equivalent competency;
- Advanced program / project management practical expertise across knowledge areas; scope, time, cost, quality, staffing, communication, risk, procurement, and integration management;
- Advanced knowledge of project management planning tools (such as MS Project) and associated MS Office products (such as; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Experience / successful track record, working in a team-oriented environment (demonstrated ability to develop and maintain collaborative working relationships);
- Ability to rapidly adapt, set priorities and respond to changes in fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication, organizational, multitasking, problem solving and negotiating skills;
- Experience with decision and problem solving at the root cause and complexity level;
- Demonstrated capability in leading, mentoring, coaching / influencing; and,
- Experience in understanding business / technical strategies and communicating these needs to the governing bodies, to ensure programs / projects and services are delivered as agreed.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.