Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Desktop Technician for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Updating knowledge and skills to keep up with rapid advancements in computer technology;
- Providing technical support to designers, marketing and sales departments, suppliers, engineers, and other team members throughout the product development and implementation process;
- Testing and verifying hardware and support peripherals to ensure that they meet specifications and requirements, by recording and analyzing test data;
- Monitoring functioning of equipment and make necessary modifications to ensure the system operates in conformance with specifications; and,
- Analyzing information to determine, recommend, and plan layout, including type of computers and peripheral equipment modifications;
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Two (2) to five (5) years’ large desktop deployment related experience;
- The ability to exercise moderate independent judgment with direction from supervisor;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service, and interpersonal skills;
- Basic knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software;
- Knowledge of computer software, such as configuration management software, desktop communications software, operating system software and internet directory services software;
- High level knowledge of Windows XP and Windows 7 Operating Systems, computer diagnostics and repair, Office 2003, 2007 and 2010;
- Experience with enterprise management tools and imaging computers; and,
- Experience with Oil and Gas software support.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.