Senior QA Architect/Lead
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior QA Architect/Lead for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, and executing quality assurance and control processes, test strategies, test plans, and test cases that verify a software conformance to defined acceptance criteria (i.e. system behaviors) and feature design documents, as well as application standards;
- Performing testing that will be both manual and automated;
- Quality assurance of non-functional areas such as performance, security, installation/upgrade and scalability;
- Performing testing, training team Test Analysts, and participate in testing reviews and provide advice and guidance;
- Providing guidance and advice on oversight and management of testing;
- Helping to define deliverables, schedule, timeline, and strategies;
- Ensuring that testing is complete and covers the scope of project; and,
- Knowledge transfer on automation tests/scenarios.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering, or similar field preferred, or has an equivalent combination of experience, training, and education;
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in software testing with three (3) years as a lead/senior Test Analyst;
- Recent experience within a team developing an enterprise software product;
- Experience with generating reports that represent data in a format that informs decision making and enables timely necessary actions to be taken;
- The ability to work with under-specified requirements and refine them into actionable tasks;
- Thorough knowledge of the principles of functional and non-functional testing and a track record of innovation in testing;
- Solid experience in creating test frameworks and strategy;
- Hands-on testing experience within a whole range of functional testing including system integration testing, user acceptance testing both manual and automated testing;
- Solid working experience with Selenium, and other automated testing orsource control tools such as: Jenkins, Cucumber, JUnit, HPE,TestComplete, Watir, subversion, etc.;
- A clear understanding of quality assurance processes and methodology;
- The ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and ability to hit the ground running is essential;
- Excellent process, project, and people management skills;
- The ability to think laterally and in a futuristic manner;
- The ability to understand complex domain within very short period of time;
- Work experience and knowledge of defect tracking and resolution lifecycle and associated tools like Jira or HPE ALM;
- Knowledge of the retail/ wholesale subject area is nice to have;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and,
- Experience in an Agile scrum master or a similar role is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.