Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for an eight (8) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Eliciting and documenting (business and functional) requirements from cross functional teams;
- Analyzing requirements and contribute to solution recommendations;
- Business process mapping;
- Facilitating meetings and workshops to gather (business and functional) requirements;
- Documenting requirements in the form of use cases and workflow;
- Liaising between vendor and stakeholders to clarify requirements and business needs;
- Analyzing business processes and data to aid solution recommendation;
- Creating UAT test cases;
- Coordinating testing efforts and bug fixes between vendor and testers; and,
- Creating knowledge based content to support project launch.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in Business or a Technical Field with more than five (5) years of progressive experience, including more than three (3) years of related technology implementation, business analysis, user acceptance testing, and documentation;
- Proven experience in eliciting, analyzing and documenting requirements (both business and functional);
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and recommendations;
- Experience with workflow mapping;
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Experience with Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) and eliciting requirements to form project recommendations and approach is nice to have;
- Experience with Agile project management; and,
- Experience working with Atlassian.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.