Senior Enterprise Data Management & BI Solutions Engineer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Enterprise Data Management & BI Solutions Engineer. This is a seven (7) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the overall DM & BI data delivery standards, strategy, and implementation guide which consist of baseline ITC Data Management Process Assets and detailed documentation on data development methodology centered on IBM Infosphere Information Server with Guidewire Insurance Suite, Oracle Exadata platform, and cloud IaaS and PaaS providers (e.g. Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, IBM Cloud) as core information assets; and,
- Working closely with business analytics and IT architecture teams to formalize foundational Data Services APIs.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience as a Program-level Data Management SME advising Senior Management and assisting at least four (4), multiyear large-scale enterprise data projects in the fields of Master Data Management, Enterprise Data Warehousing, or Big Data Analytics in some combination of Public Sector, Insurance, and Banking;
- Minimum ten (10) years of continuous experience in helping prepare technical project artifacts such as data-centric solution design documents, implementation strategy decks, data risk assessments, data security and infrastructure design as well as business focused deliverables such as business data requirements, data acceptance testing, data governance and stewardship requirements;
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience in senior data management and ERP migration roles within IT primarily helping assist, designing, building and helping implement complex high-performance enterprise data solutions such as (but not limited to) Infospehere Information Server, Infosphere MDM AE/SE, Netezza, Informatica Data Integration, Oracle Exadata or like enterprise data delivery platforms;
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience in a senior solution architect or designer capacity with ability to assist with leadership in order to provide guidance to develop, assist with coaching, mentoring and facilitating collaboration between highly-technical teams in a complex and dynamic environment to ensure delivery of service within timelines;
- Minimum eight (8) years’ experience designing, modeling, and implementing Data Services (SOAP/REST) APIs for market-leading CRM, Master Data Management, or Data Integration platforms; and,
- Minimum six (6) years technical experience as a full-stack developer for IBM Infosphere Information Server v9.x and higher or Infosphere Master Data Management Server Advanced Edition v10.x and higher (UNIX/Linux, Websphere, Engine, DB2, MQ, ESB, MDM AE/SE and PME).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.