Intermediate Security Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking seven (7) Intermediate Security Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Managing the daily customer requests for changes to their security infrastructure;
- Preparing changes for security devices such as firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems, identity access management etc.;
- Participating in new customer integration projects and services and preparing implementations;
- Reviewing and interpreting security alerts and provide diagnostics in the management of incidents to support clients;
- Depending on the nature of the security threat, assessing and developing mitigation measures to ensure that appropriate treatment is applied, and ensuring that customers are informed;
- Taking proactive measures to manage all perimeter security equipment or associated components which may be interrupted or affected because of threats or vulnerabilities;
- Configuring, installing, managing and maintaining security devices and providing general information and recommendations on security best practices;
- Developing documentation associated with maintenance releases and keep them updated; and,
- Observing security management best practices.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- Completion of University or College program in Computer Science; or 5 years of equivalent industry experience in the information systems field;
- Demonstrated experience designing, implementing, and troubleshooting security solutions including authentication, authorization, encryption and audit capabilities as part of an overall system design;
- Thorough knowledge of devices and network security infrastructure;
- Practical experience recognized in the implementation, daily management and troubleshooting firewalls from multiple vendors;
- Proven experience in the daily management and troubleshooting of intrusion detection and prevention systems (IPS);
- Experience in troubleshooting security solutions including authentication capabilities, authorization, and encryption as well as securing devices access;
- Experience translating complex and ambiguous problems into actionable components;
- The ability to work on multiple clients and multiple technologies;
- The ability to work under pressure (required during incidents);
- Effective communication skills, writing and presentations;
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills; and,
- Excellent communication skills in both English and French (written and spoken).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.