Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a System Administrator for a five (5) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The administration of core systems as well as monitoring and repair of high performance computing systems;
- Ensuring consistent and reliable operation including enterprise servers and network infrastructure;
- Providing wide ranging system administration in a multi-platform environment;
- General systems administration tasks including system configuration management, OS installations, security updates, urgent system patching;
- Writing and implementing scripts to automate tasks;
- The ability to identify and troubleshoot software/application components that are problematic
- Performing daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, network disruption awareness and predefined key processes;
- Reviewing system logs, application logs and security logs; and,
- Working on rotate AM, PM shift and carry pager for after hour support.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Strong Solaris Administration and IBM websphere application server Administration skill;
- Middleware: Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic experience;
- 3+ years recent and hands-on experience with MQ Server;
- 3+ years recent and hands-on experience with Solaris;
- 3+ years recent and hands-on experience with Unix;
- 3+ years recent and hands-on experience with Linux; and,
- 3+ years recent and hands-on experience with Websphere.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.