Cloudera Technical Lead
Eagle is currently seeking a Cloudera Technical Lead. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Focusing on Big Data Patterns and constructs on the Cloudera platform; and,
- Demonstrating disciplined approach to the development and delivery of technology solutions.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience in Big Data engineering and integration, Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA), J2EE architectures, and web services;
- Ability to lead POC/Design sessions & provide a detailed template guideline for the developers to follow;
- History of contributing to the execution of large-scale technical projects;
- Deep technical background to clearly articulate and provide step by Step - “How to Guide” for ETL patterns;
- Capability of synthesizing an architecture from a requirements specification, industry best practices, and vendor whitepapers / artifacts;
- Experience with advanced IT technologies such as: Big Data engineering and integration, Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA), J2EE architectures, and web services;
- Superior analytical and problem-resolution skills, with attention to details;
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills; and,
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.