Environment Management Team Lead
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Environment Management Team Lead. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Project scoping and requirements analysis;
- Engaging with project teams during early engagement discussions;
- Providing full requirements analysis and recommendations for environment delivery;
- Assisting with the negotiation of project acceptance for proposed solution and timelines;
- Environment delivery coordination and oversight;
- Working with Infrastructure team to provision required servers and networking;
- Overseeing environment application instance builds and integrations;
- Driving completion of complete environment delivery and acceptance by project teams;
- Environment Incident Management;
- Developing end enact response protocols for proactive monitoring alerts;
- Participating in defect triage and incident resolution;
- Escalating and participating in Problem resolution process;
- Workflow automation;
- Assisting and enhancing workflow automation in Environment request intake;
- Assisting and enhancing workflow automation in cross department engagement as it relates to end to end environment provisioning; and,
- Providing solutions for cross platform integrations in SNOW/Solarwinds/ITSM.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- College or University degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience;
- Four to five (4-5) years’ experience with Project management/delivery;
- Four- Five (4-5) years’ experience with Enterprise systems and application delivery;
- Five (5) years’ experience with Application Environment Planning/Provisioning and Incident Management;
- Two (2) years’ experience with Workflow Automation/Process Development and
Proactive Application Monitoring;
- Experience with Enterprise Accounts and Claims software such as Guidewire
- Experience with Enterprise document and content management solutions such as OpenText Solutions;
- Familiarity with enterprise messaging such as IBM MQ/ESB;
- Experience working within a complex Hybrid and Virtualized datacenter;
- Experience working with Java Virtual Machine platform, application delivery or administration;
- Working knowledge of service management and productivity tools such as Service Now, Jira, Confluence (an asset); and,
- Proficiency in MS Office suite with priority on Excel (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.