Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Solutions Architect for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting in designing and developing an architecture framework to govern how solutions will be developed and implemented, including technology domain architecture strategy, policies, guiding principles and standards;
- Working with the team and other technology partners to understand security standards and risks, as well as ratify solution security design;
- Researching and analyzing business requirements to recommend optimal architecture solutions;
- Reviewing and approving detailed solution architecture and design to comply with architectural and security standards, patterns and frameworks;
- Contributing to project plan development, offer input, manage projects and initiatives, directing assigned resources, communicating project status and ensuring timely issue escalation;
- Participating as an expert and consulting on projects of moderate to high risk and complexity;
- Helping develop a Requirement Traceability Matrix for end-to-end traceability (solution to requirements);
- Building consensus, facilitating collaboration and decision-making within and across business units so IT strategy application aligns with architecture framework;
- Ensuring projects comply with technology domain architecture, designing and operating processes to help review ongoing activity against technology architecture and development standards; and,
- Respecting Client’s technology delivery practices, standards and project management disciplines, including system requirements project documentation creation, cost and scope estimation.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate;
- Graduate Degree preferred;
- 7+ years relevant experience;
- Expert knowledge of architecture related to specific technologies, tools, processes, procedures and broader business issues and relevant technologies;
- Advanced knowledge of the business and associated standards, infrastructure, architecture and technology from a design or solution perspective;
- Interest and proven ability to work autonomously on complex, highly-visible architecture projects and initiatives;
- Readiness to act as a lead expert resource in architectural information exchange for project teams, the business and outside vendors; and,
- Demonstrated experience in managing and directing architecture analysis and design activities on larger, high-risk and highly complex projects.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.