Are you interested in learning BlockChain?
Who are we looking for?
- You whiteboard design problems. You thrive on solving challenging design problems… together. You contribute to and drive Agile teams. You can make complex information brilliantly simple. You do it with passion, or not at all.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related disciplines, or an acceptable combination of education, experience, and training;
- Previous experience with Agile delivery methodologies and/or continuous improvement methodologies;
- Experience using Tensorflow, IBM, Watson, and ML in AWS (1 year) are considered an asset;
- Experience in rxjs, pub/sub, angular & ionic (1 year) are considered an asset; and,
- Previous experience in the financial industry is considered an asset.
Skills for developing Blockchain distributed ledgers for businesses was ranked among the top 20 fastest growing job skills.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.