Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Business Systems Analysis for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing support and producing detailed system requirements and technical and functional specifications that align with standards and frameworks;
- Working in close partnership with our ambitious business and technology partners, project teams and stakeholders to elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage detailed functional specifications;
- Working with technology partners (e.g. Solution Designers and Architects) to research and analyze current state system capabilities and define technology solutions options and recommendations;
- Defining, documenting and translating business requirements into detailed functional specifications, taking into account non-functional requirements;
- Contributing to project management activities such as: scoping and estimating project efforts, identifying risks and recommending mitigation measures, communicating activity status, as well as escalating and communicating possible issues; and,
- Working closely with stakeholders to determine solutions, assess impact to existing work processes and systems, and pinpoint how to manage integration.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 7 years Requirement gathering experience;
- 7 years IT BSA experience;
- 7 years Database experience;
- 7 years Reporting experience;
- 5 years Project management building timelines/planning etc. experience; and,
- 5 years FI industry experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.