Intermediate Salesforce Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Salesforce Developer for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals;
- Resolving defects and bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches;
- Managing daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conducting long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements;
- Communicating with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment;
- Maintaining a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully;
- Interacting directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces and customized applications;
- Providing system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow; and,
- Collaborating with various internal departments, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience;
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification;
- Excellent verbal and written English Skills, demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Self-motivatation and creativity;
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented methodologies and approaches;
- Salesforce Platform App builder Certification;
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certification; and,
- Experience developing, maintaining, and innovating large scale, consumer facing web or mobile applications.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.