Technical Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Systems Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting Project Managers in gathering requirements/user stories to Develop / enhance functionality on custom built Java applications;
- Ensuring adequate documentation is prepared, following and implementing Industry best practices in application development;
- Following and implementing enterprise application security practices;
- Working with Enterprise Architecture teams to deliver final product;
- Working collaboratively with team members to identify issues and debug code;
- Abiding by Client Change management process;
- Actively contributing in any team discussions, value add by sharing experiences or providing technical know-how to the team; and,
- Supporting all levels and phases of application testing.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Advanced knowledge of web application development experience with JSON, XML, HTML, SOAP/REST, AJAX is a must to have;
- IBM Portal server development experience;
- 7+ years’ experience with J2EE, Java Scripting, EXT JS, Middle ware - IBM WAS - WebSphere Application Server, Continuous Integration tools - Jenkins, Subversion, Automated Testing tools;
- Experience with relational database technologies DB2/SQL Server;
- Experience with an standard IDE such as IBM RAD/Eclipse etc.;
- Experience with Build and Deploy tools – Jenkins, UrbanCode;
- Experience with Application Security Testing tools - Fortify, SonarQ etc.;
- Experience with Web Application Accessibility implementation;
- The ability to support any off-hours deployments ensure the implementation is successful; and,
- University or college degree.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.