Sr. Fusion/SOA Middleware Administrator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Fusion/SOA Middleware Administrator for a three (3) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Serving as a primary contact for any questions related to how the system works from both a business and technical perspective;
- Partnering with business liaisons to translate software requirements into technical specifications and partners with software developers and QA analysts to develop logical technical processes; and,
- Performing basic cost-benefit calculations, interdependency analysis, and prioritization exercises related to systems changes.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 7+ years of experience;
- Oracle 12c, JMS, OSB, SOA experience;
- High Availability;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Troubleshooting and Diagnosing problems;
- Bachelor’s computer related; and,
- Weblogic, Fusion 11g/12c certifications.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.