Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Operations Analyst for a five (5) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading and coaching the GWRT on/Off-boarding team (Team of 6-7 people);
- Partnering with stakeholders across the organization as a subject matter expert and trusted advisor in external contractor on/off-boarding process;
- Leading strategic activities/initiatives, cross functional projects, risk and relationship management, and training initiatives;
- Leveraging expert skills in data analytics, relationship and contract management;
- Influencing key strategic decisions through impactful thought leadership and consultative approach;
- Optimizing our transformational delivery model to maximize impact for GWRT;
- Offering an unsurpassed client experience;
- Ensuring contract compliance and mitigating any risks;
- Understanding full contract cycle in JIRA, CMS, and Fieldglass;
- Providing executive summary on a regular basis and as needed;
- Validating external contractor’s vendor SOW (Statement of Work);
- Managing and improving the JIRA (contract intake tool) process;
- Interacting with multiple teams, business units, vendors and upper level management;
- Tracking all incoming and historical data in Excel and JIRA;
- Training and educating hiring managers and business partners; and,
- Creating operations manual for both end-users and internal team members.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 3+ years working with resource management, staffing, onboarding/offboarding activities;
- 3+ years working within a corporate environment with great business acumen and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding environment;
- 3+ years working in a leadership capacity;
- 5 years Excel experience;
- Jira experience; and,
- Post-secondary degree.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.