Senior MS Access Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior MS Access Developer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, testing, and implementing application defect fixes and enhancements;
- Developing and maintaining a good relationship with clients;
- Appropriately managing client expectations on Incident Tickets and Service Requests;
- Understanding and applying Incident Tickets, Service Request, and Change Management processes as they apply to the account/applications supported;
- Analyzing problems and understanding the impact of a problem on the application and on the client;
- Providing accurate budget and time estimates for Service Requests and self-manage to those estimates;
- Analyzing user requirements for changes or enhancements;
- Providing regular status updates to their Team Lead;
- Maintaining and creating system documentation for each supported application;
- Working in a self-sufficient manner and must be an excellent team player; and,
- A commitment to high quality deliverables, motivated to improve efficiency.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Recognized education in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline;
- Three (3) years’ experience with public facing applications and application support;
- Current ITIL Foundation certification;
- Experience developing in MS Access 10;
- Hands-on experience in MS Access 8;
- Hands-on experience with Database design and modeling, normalization;
- Experience producing application related documentation with the use of tools such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel;
- Experience in understanding user requirements and understanding/updating Use Case Specifications;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- A quality oriented mindset to product quality deliverables;
- Excellent client relationship skills;
- Experience with using source control, work management, and defect management software;
- The ability to work in a team environment (excellent interpersonal skills); and,
- A positive and willing attitude.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.