Internal Control & Governance Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Internal Control & Governance Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining the directory hierarchy, which will correspond to Client’s Management Control Assessment (MCA) Template;
- Assisting management with obtaining and properly storing all the necessary evidence required and described with the MCA Template on the frequency stipulated;
- Becoming familiar and reading any enterprise-wide policies that have an impact on Client (i.e. Records Retention, Reconciliations, etc.) and provide a brief overview and facilitate discussion at the bi-weekly Client team meetings;
- Assisting management with the tracking, maintenance and coordination of Client’s internal check lists, which includes details on standard deliverables, tasks and reports;
- Maintaining and ensuring the accuracy of the Non-Standards tracking spreadsheet, which includes non-standard and manual entries and any exceptions that Client is required to track, such as services provided to non-Capital Markets’ business units (i.e. Corporate Treasury); and,
- Assisting with Client’s operational gap analysis against Best Practice Guidance issued by ISDA or other relevant Industry Associations.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 1 to 3 years of experience within a big 4 accounting firm (No CPA, CA or CFA;
- Intermediate level for MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- The ability to question status quo and actively participate in team meetings and discussions;
- Proven analytical skills;
- Willingness to learn on their own and take initiative of each project;
- The ability to work with senior level leadership and hold them accountable;
- University degree or college diploma in accounting, finance or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience; and,
- 2nd level CPA, CGA, CMA or 1st level CFA or equivalent.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.