Technical Architect / Java Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Architect / Java Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining the high-level design plan for the overall logical and technical IT architecture;
- Providing technical leadership and consulting across the organization, from strategic decision making down to the project planning level;
- Gaining organizational commitment for all high-level infrastructure plans, and initiating and participating in projects to evaluate technologies and methods for implementing these plans;
- Assessing business requirements and technology alternatives;
- Contributing to strategy and policy development;
- Building consensus in the organization for multi-platform technology;
- Evaluating or piloting new technologies;
- Implementing new technologies in small- and medium-sized environments;
- Communicating with informatics specialists (data management, etc.); and,
- Contributing to the development of business cases.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5 years experience with solid exp with Java and J2EE;
- 3 years with solid Linux experience;
- 1-3 years of experience with MQ;
- 3 years with Banking and Financial;
- 3 years experience with Oracle or DB2; and,
- 2 years of IT architecture knowledge.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.