Desktop Support Analyst / Technician
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Desktop Support Analyst/Technician for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting desktop and laptop computers in a large scale corporate environment;
- Acting as Tier 2 support with work items assigned via ticketing system;
- Updating knowledge and skills to keep up with rapid advancements in computer technology;
- Providing technical support to designers, marketing, and sales departments, suppliers, engineers, and other team members throughout the product development and implementation process;
- Testing and verifying hardware and support peripherals to ensure that they meet specifications and requirements, by recording and analyzing test data;
- Monitoring function of equipment and making necessary modifications to ensure the system operates in conformance with specifications; and,
- Analyzing information to determine, recommend, and plan layout including type of computers and peripheral equipment modifications.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Two (2) to five (5) years large desktop deployment related experience;
- Basic knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment, computer hardware and software;
- Knowledge of computer software, such as configuration management software, desktop communications software, operating system software, and internet directory services software;
- Experience with Jackfish Safety Tickets;
- High level knowledge of Windows XP and Windows 7 Operating Systems, computer diagnostics and repair, Office 2003, 2007 and 2010;
- Experience with enterprise management tools and imaging computers;
- Oil and Gas software support preferred;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving, and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to work independently and manage time;
- Strong customer service and support skills; and,
- Presentation and communication styles that reflect a corporate environment;
- The ability to deliver on multiple priorities in a fast paced environment while maintaining high levels of positive communication.
The successful candidate will be required to obtain/provide the following:
- Background check;
- Clean Driver’s Abstract; and,
- Alcohol and Drug Test.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.