Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Specialty Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working closely with our design team to develop engaging web properties and applications;
- Enhancing and supporting functionality to existing sites and applications;
- Interacting / collaborating with clients to design solution based properties;
- Converting PSDs into fully responsive, pixel perfect replicas;
- Ensuring cross device/browser support; and,
- Communicating ideas and revisions to the team.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5 years experience in html and css3;
- 3 years experience in Bootstrap;
- 3 years experience in SASS;
- 2 years experience in GIT;
- High level of experience with large single page application projects; and,
- Strong communication skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.