IT Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an IT Project Manager for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing, tracking and managing project budget, project plans, timelines and scope;
- Managing project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising;
- Partnering closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements;
- Leading teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs;
- Defining test plans and ensuring that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing;
- Facilitating the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures;
- Preparing and presenting cost-benefit analyses;
- Ensuring appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized; and,
- Making presentations to steering committees or project sponsors.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 3+ years within an IT Project Manager capacity for an FI/Bank;
- 5+ working on infrastructure or infrastructure/application projects in an Operations environment;
- 5+ years managing $1MM-$5MM budget sizes;
- 5+ years managing relationships with Executive sponsors;
- 5+ years writing business cases;
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred;
- PMP or PMI certification; and,
- 5-7 years experience as an IT Project Manager.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.