Senior Cisco Network Technician
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Cisco Network Technician for a five (5) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Innovation/Creative Thinking, Problem Solving/Judgment, Achievement Orientation and Listening, Understanding and Responding;
- Experienced-based knowledge of Juniper EX8200, MX-960, SRX-5800/3400 Hardware;
- Experience with networking, Cisco routers/switches and subnetting, protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP etc.)
- Demonstrated in-depth understanding of the TCP/IP protocol, specifically relating to the routing of IP packets (OSPF, ISIS, BGP, EIGRP, MPLS, MPLS, IPSec, VPN, and Multicasting);
- Experienced-based knowledge of Cisco hardware and platforms such as CRS-1, CRS-3 and Cisco (IOS, IOS-XR);
- CCIE and JNCIE certification;
- Experienced-based knowledge of working with Load balancer appliance(s) (Cisco ACE, A10, A5);
- 5+ years or greater experience in IP-based service operational environment strongly preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment, in an organized, methodical and pleasant manner;
- The ability to take ownership and co-ordinate resolution of network related problems;
- Outstanding analytical and methodical troubleshooting skills; and,
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.