Technical Systems Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Systems Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing UI and helping with backend development;
- Participating in all team meetings;
- Solution designing for mid-sized to large application with high quality data integration solutions;
- Partnering with infrastructure and business teams in order to design solutions and resolve business system issues (i.e. workflow solutions, batch cycle troubleshooting, technical interface issues, software issues, etc.);
- Working closely with members of the development and QA teams to review requirements and implement solutions;
- Participating in meetings, providing input to presentations, and providing consulting services to business partners and BAs;
- Preparing high level and detailed technical specifications for the project in accordance with SDLC, security and architecture documentation objectives;
- Participating in walkthrough reviews of specifications and technical designs;
- Working with Development Manager, other TSA’s, vendor and other IT teams to design and implement downstream and upstream interfaces to the application.
- Providing L3 support as part of the development team during and after business hours if needed; and,
- Performing change management activities such as source code management, creating activity records for production implementation, creating implementation plans, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- University degree in computer science;
- Proven experience in working on big and complex project;
- Experience and strong knowledge of object oriented design and design patterns;
- Experience and knowledge of Java Spring stack (Dependency Injection, Security, and MVC);
- Strong Database design, development SQL Server/Oracle;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Experience on working with version control systems like SVN, GitHub; and,
- Experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Maven, Urban Code.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.