Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Software Developer for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Application analysis, design and development across multiple client server or web based platforms;
- Working closely with business units to review business requirements and feasibility from the technical perspective and to finalize requirement;
- Developing and maintaining database scripts;
- Developing applications in Java etc.;
- Performing code review written by junior/intermediate developers on team;
- Performing unit testing; and,
- Contributing to future enhancement, support and maintenance post-delivery.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5 years Advanced, modern, full-stack Java technical skills: core Java, Spring, SOAP, REST, Angular experience;
- Prior experience designing and implementing multi-threaded and multi-process large scale systems;
- Proven experience leading development teams through the whole project lifecycle;
- 8 years experience in software development using Java enterprise technologies;
- 4 years experience with Spring and Hibernate framework;
- 3 years experience in Angular 1.6 and above;
- Solid experience and very good understanding of client server architecture and Object-Oriented Programming concepts;
- The ability to express design concepts in UML; ability to efficiently capture and express requirements and design in written and diagrammatic forms;
- A track record of great teamwork and the ability to work independently and drive projects to completion; and,
- Technical team leadership skills, including the ability to assume delivery responsibility for the project, and to keep a small team of developers occupied and efficient.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.