Eagle is currently seeking a Salesforce Consultant for a three (3) month contract opportunity scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- CRM re-configuration and setup;
- Business process review/mapping;
- Technical architecture re-configuration;
- Configuration and customization of CRM objects and minor data cleanup;
- Workflows and automation;
- Enhancing and creating integrations to other systems;
- Removal and cleanup of Apex Triggers and Classes;
- Reporting and dashboards; and,
- Training (including basic administration).
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Extensive experience in Salesforce consulting, implementation, and analysis;
- Experience with implementation, configuration, and customization of customer relationship management systems;
- Experience in data modelling, data cleaning, and importing of data to various platforms using integration tools;
- Experience with facilitation and creation of user requirements documents;
- Experience streamlining business processes;
- Salesforce admin certified; and,
- Salesforce platform app builder certified considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.