Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Database Administrator for a seven (7) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the performance and integrity of existing Microsoft SQL Server databases;
- The design and implementation of new databases as well as the modernization of existing systems; and,
- Providing solutions in a quickly changing environment.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server;
- Experience with the design and maintenance of database hardware, including OS and storage;
- The ability to set up and maintain data backup and recovery;
- Experience with database capacity planning;
- The ability to manage several projects simultaneously; and,
- Experience working with video systems.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.