Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Tester for a five (5) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building automated reporting;
- Scripting for data transformation;
- Executing tests to ensure results achieve documented goals and objectives;
- Defining criteria for testing and providing results analysis;
- Developing test cases, scenarios and scripts to ensure quality applications;
- ETL extracts and validating the data; and,
- Working on both automated and manual testing.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 3 years experience with automated and manual testing;
- SQL Queries, SQL server database experience;
- Excel macros experience;
- Strong Excel skills; and,
- QA knowledge.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.