Project Control Officer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Control Officer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Executing project/program management deliverables within budget and as per the approved project plan, working with business partners to develop the content of those deliverables;
- Planning, monitoring and analyzing financial data and identifying issues and themes that require escalation to Project /Program / Portfolio leaders;
- Reviewing business cases for performance measures and analyzing financial goals of incoming projects/programs;
- Facilitating monthly resource and financial forecasting and planning;
- Reviewing work of other Analysts, Coordinators and conducting complex analysis and deep dive reporting to support PMO or program office financial and business management reporting needs;
- Leveraging tools, reporting capabilities and systems already in place that provide the required level of detail and information needed by the PMO or program office; and,
- Ensuring and owning accuracy and integrity of data quality within their PMO or program office and to the Enterprise Project Management Office.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5 years experience working with financial data manipulation, analysis and tracking;
- 5 years experience in Financial planning/forecasting;
- 5 years experience in creating reports;
- 5 years Clarity experience;
- 5 years experience on MS Excel, MS Project, Visio, MS PPT;
- Assisting manager in creating PowerPoint presentations;
- Good Documentation skills; and,
- Experience scheduling meetings and taking minutes.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.