Intermediate Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Project Manager for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing business cases, researching & assessing costs/benefits of new technologies, IT solutions and initiatives;
- Participating in development and prioritization of short and long term strategic infrastructure programs and plans;
- Managing IT programs and providing leadership to cross-functional project teams with a focus on achieving goals, minimizing risk and delivering quality;
- Supporting and guiding all parties involved within a program to embrace effective governance throughout the life cycle of projects;
- Managing program/project financials, monthly YEE;
- Developing and maintaining key project deliverables, project plans, communication plans and status reports;
- Working with Project managers and stakeholders to determine and prioritize project objectives, critical success factors and project risks;
- Providing input and assistance to other IT groups implementing projects within the BST environment;
- Being the liaise with solution vendors, architects, and work with peers to develop and drive goals, define technical specifications and detailed implementation plans for projects; and,
- Promoting/maintaining effective communications with Client internal business partners to ensure clear understanding of all elements of business strategies or complex IT solutions.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems or Business Administration;
- PMP Certification is highly desirable;
- Proven track record with 7+ years of experience managing and delivering mid to large size projects at a program level in a complex business and IT environment;
- Experience in developing successful business cases for large capital initiatives with knowledge of IT funding and governance processes;
- Program management skills including project planning and management, interdependency management, and risk assessment and mitigation;
- Strong Project Management skills including project scheduling, project budgeting and controlling all aspects of projects;
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies;
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines on a consistent basis;
- Working knowledge of Unified communications, IP telephony, and data networking;
- Experience working with Contact Centre systems (process i.e. Cisco UCCE, Avaya Aura, CTI, IVR etc…) and business/workforce management processes;
- Management level knowledge of enterprise-level applications PEATS, PORT, SAP, Ariba, etc.; and,
- Strong PC skills (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Project, Visio).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.