Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining all project documentation (Project Plan, Issue and Action Logs, Risk Management, Communication Plan, Status Reports, etc.);
- Planning, directing and controlling the activities of a team within scheduled time and cost parameters;
- Managing several Project Managers, each responsible for an element of the project and its associated project team;
- Managing the project during the development, implementation and operations startup by ensuring that resources are made available and that the project is developed and is fully operational within previously agreed time, cost and performance parameters;
- Formulating statements of problems; establishes procedures for the development and implementation of significant, new or modified project elements to solve these problems, and obtains approval thereof;
- Defining and documenting the objectives for the project; determining budgetary requirements, the composition, roles and responsibilities and terms of reference for the project team;
- Reporting progress of the project on an ongoing basis and at scheduled points in the life cycle;
- Meeting in conference with stakeholders and other project managers and states problems in a form capable of being solved;
- Preparing plans, charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing or displaying problems; working with a variety of project management tools;
- Providing project sign-off;
- Assisting in processes and templates are expected to have been implemented successfully and would be provide as standard; and,
- Supporting experience with integrated MS PPM into the Office 365 environment including sharepoint and outlook and active directory and single sign-in tools like Okata.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Deep experience in implementing MS Project Online MS PPM to enable leveraging of capabilities and best practice processes and templates as related to Portfolio and Project Management;
- Experience with or exposure to / understanding of MS PPM / MS Project configuration;
- The ability to work with technical vendors during the deployment of MS PPM;
- Demonstrated experience in project management delivering project solutions related to the applicable project;
- Project Management designation (eg PMBOK, PMP);
- Undergraduate degree or Professional Certification; and,
- Relevant methodologies.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.