Senior ABAP Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior ABAP Developer. This is a seven (7) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in technical design sessions with the lead developer;
- Providing input to the application architecture;
- Reviewing design and development tasks;
- Developing code;
- Planning and executing component tests;
- Participating in daily status meetings; and,
- Providing guidance regarding solution design and application architecture.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five to ten (5-10) years, extensive position related experience;
- Experience working with SAP Fiori Travel and Expense customization; and,
- SAP extractors for BW (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.