Eagle is currently seeking a Project Coordinator for an eight (8) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of the project including project scoping, resource assignment, project plan development, project tracking, monitoring, and reporting through the application of proven project management principles and methodologies;
- Developing and maintaining all project documentation;
- Identifying benefits expected from initiatives and conducting post implementation reviews to report on and track results;
- Pulling together resources effectively to implement projects and orchestrating multiple activities at once to accomplish objectives;
- Using critical thinking skills to anticipate and manage potential risks that will arise and communicating these to the stakeholders on a regular basis and ensure decisions are made quickly and effectively;
- Assisting in the development and implementation of templates, procedures, and processes as part of the continuous development of the Network Implementation team;
- Interpreting business requirements for timely and appropriate project delivery;
- Developing and executing project plans, including risk, scope, communication, and schedules;
- Planning, monitoring, and controlling projects from concept to closing using appropriately scaled methodology;
- Monitoring project and team performance against plans and take effective corrective action as required;
- Building consensus and negotiate across functional organizational lines;
- Managing initiatives at a high-level as well as having attention to detail;
- Identifying requirements for, negotiating and leading cross-functional resources;
- Working closely with and maintaining strong work relationships with stakeholders and sponsors from all functional areas of business;
- Managing changing priorities to complete project delivery within defined constraints;
- Contributing to the ongoing development of Project Management methodology, process, and documentation;
- Effectively managing risk by minimizing threats and maximizing opportunities within the project; and,
- Identifying, handling, and resolving conflict effectively.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-secondary education, preferably in a business administration or planning management related discipline;
- Five plus (5+) years of demonstrated progressive experience in management, preferably in projects associated with the deployment or implementation of services for customers;
- Experience in managing a group of simultaneous initiatives;
- Completely conversant in Microsoft Project and other MS Office tools, such as Excel and Outlook;
- A high level of energy and strong passion to lead team members to successful completion of projects to ensure the delivery of a positive customer experience;
- A high attention to detail, creativity, flexibility, and an ability to manage time and reset priorities in a dynamic environment; and,
- Analytical thinking and problem solving, coaching and leadership, presentation and facilitation, negotiation and relationship building and proficient probing, listening and positioning skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.