Machine Learning Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Machine Learning Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Migrating datasets with web environment;
- Identifying opportunities for efficiencies in data pipeline process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work;
- Participating in team problem solving efforts and offering ideas to improve data pipeline process;
- Conducting relevant research, data analysis, and creating reports as required;
- Proactively identifying opportunities to optimize data processing and interpretation
- Contributing to data pipeline functions including data cleaning, database optimization, building connectors, and search functionalities and prioritization;
- Source-code repository interaction, organization and automation;
- Supporting the maintenance public-facing website and any internal web applications;
- Quality assurance processes and tasks to ensure data integrity and standards are being met; and,
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Master's degree in a field of quantitative analysis;
- Experience with open source machine learning frameworks (TensorFlow and PyTorch);
- Experience building artificial neural networks;
- Experience developing supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms;
- Experience developing machine learning algorithms with either Python, Java, or R;
- Experience with Jupyter and Docker, Cloud PaaS knowledge with AWS, Google Cloud, etc.;
- Experience with SQL queries in Postgres;
- Experience with web services API, geospatial and tabular data; and,
- Knowledge of working with both structure and unstructured datasets.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.