Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Data Modeler for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing database models and supporting documentation in order to meet business requirements;
- Defining data requirements and business rules, performing logical and physical data modeling, implementing and testing database design;
- Coordinating data models; and,
- Dictionaries and other documentation across multiple applications.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Demonstrated ability to work multiple complex projects on time;
- 5 years of experience in IT in similar role;
- Experience in developing logical/physical models for operational systems, data warehouses and data marts. Experience in database administration and impact analysis of data structure changes;
- Expertise in Microsoft SQL server (2008);
- Experience with Microsoft SQL server (2016);
- Mainframe/PC SAS, and MS Office Tools experience; and,
- Banking and financial experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.