Data Integration Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a Data Integration Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing product design tasks of a complex nature;
- Working directly with the client to recommend, develop, document and implement system solutions to business;
- Building out and maintaining the enterprise information applications;
- Designing extract, transform and load (ETL) software components;
- Developing and Testing ETL software using Oracle PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripts, Informatica;
- Documenting software and operational procedures;
- Working independently with little direct supervision in the development, testing, implementation and maintenance of systems of moderate size/complexity;
- Providing detailed analysis of problems and recommending solutions;
- Developing detailed system installation and implementation plans; and,
- Working closely with business to understand strategic and financial objectives and translate them into technical specifications and applications.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5 years' experience with large SQL data marts and Data Warehouse studies;
- Demonstrated ability to navigate through massive volumes of data to deliver effective and efficient data extraction, design, load, and reporting solutions to business partners;
- Expert relational database experience (SQL Server 2008/2012, OLAP databases, Oracle, DB2,etc);
- Sound knowledge of database scripts, ETL, SSIS, SSAS in Banking and financial services;
- Demonstrated ability to work multiple complex projects on time;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- The ability to work well independently as well as within a team;
- Energy, flexibility and be willing to learn, can-do attitude is key;
- Sound understanding of SDLC and familiarity with Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC); and,
- 5 – 7 years of experience in similar role.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.