Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) QA Engineer for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Participation in sprint planning, estimation, and reviewing processes using Agile methodologies for web and/or mobile;
- Designing, development and execution of manual and automated tests for applications running on Web and mobile platforms;
- Implementation of test automation scripts using common automation frameworks;
- Reporting and tracking of defects using issue management systems;
- Close collaboration with Project Lead and members of the Development Team to ensure timely delivery of necessary QA Automation solutions;
- Communication to the Development Lead and Project Managers with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays;
- Creation and maintenance of design/technical documentation related to QA Automation solutions; and,
- Performance of all other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- College Diploma or University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline;
- At least 2 years experience in QA Automation Engineer or similar role;
- At least 5 years experience in software development industry in QA Analyst or similar role;
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies;
- Experience with testing Web and mobile (iOS and Android) applications using both manual and automated approach;
- Experience in automation of testing of RESTful web services;
- Experience with network packet sniffing, debugging and automating network calls for QA (Wireshark, Charles Proxy, Fiddler);
- Experience with Selenium and Appium;
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket/Git or other similar systems;
- Knowledge of scrum and agile methodologies;
- The ability to test for cross browser compatibility issues;
- Team player with the desire to own projects and the ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Detail oriented with good time management skills and the ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment; and,
- Knowledge of TestRail.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.