Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Project Managers for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Planning, coordinating and supervising complex cyber and infrastructure assignments;
- Designing and applying new methods and procedures;
- Coordinating systems delivery for major applications, defining project requirements including information and data needs, business analysis and testing;
- Developing, planning, analyzing, evaluating and assigning priorities to deliverables and requirements;
- Defining project phases, setting deadlines and managing staff.
- Setting direction at an operational level, working autonomously in the management of the unit and collaborating with other business heads to establish and execute on common goals;
- Directing or managing large-scale applications, programs or projects across multiple product lines, involving significant scope and complexity;
- Ensuring delivery of projects to the business partner, meeting the approved scope/cost/schedule/quality for the project;
- Performing a governing role for, ensuring that the proposal, execution, control, deployment, training and hand off, warranty support, and closure meet promised schedules;
- Performing risk identification and mitigation activities, escalating unresolved issues to the Executive and / or Steering Committee where appropriate to secure their timely decisions/support;
- Managing the acquisition and deployment of resources, including budget, by working with the Project Managers to secure the resources required for the project; and,
- Ensuring client satisfaction with the project process and project team by effective and timely communication including status reporting, continual risk/issue assessment/management and escalation, and resolution of issues as they arise.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- Strong communications skills – Executive level;
- 10 years Vendor Management experience;
- 10 years Project Management experience, inclusive of strong financial experience;
- 10 years Broad technical experience including application deployment, infrastructure, security & network;
- 10 years Leadership experience (Multiple sponsors); and,
- 5 years experience with infrastructure/firewall projects.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.