Eagle is currently seeking a Reconciliation Officer. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reconciliation activities of approximately 1000 Canadian and US customer accounts;
- Processing specialized transactions, inputting data in to an in-house system, looking for discrepancies as well as investigations and reconciliations;
- Providing a high level of customer service by interacting with personnel from various institutions to correct transaction/trading activity related issues concerning settlement of transactions;
- Performing other administrative functions as required; and,
- Interacting with the internal business partners (branch level and corporate).
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University/College degree;
- One to three (1-3) years of reconciliations experience;
- Accounting background;
- Expert level experience with Excel;
- Excellent Communication Skills in both English and French (Oral & Written); and,
- Banking experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.