Spécialiste principal des soumissions/Senior Proposal Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Spécialiste principal des soumissions/Senior Proposal Specialist. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and preparing proposals that respond to RFPs. This includes tracking proposals in various databases, writing and editing proposals, ensuring proposals are in compliance with instructions, managing production and distribution of all working documents and ensuring proposal formatting;
- Working with internal partners (Account Executives, Business Development Directors, Underwriters, Subject Matter Experts) to determine strategy and respond to complex RFPs;
- Ensuring proper tracking and project management to complete proposals accurately and on time;
- Taking ownership for meeting internal quality and service standards;
- Developing good working relationship with proposal team members in both Toronto and Montreal; and,
- Providing support and guidance to junior team members, as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Professional writing experience;
- Effective ‘plain language’ writing skills that engage the reader;
- Ability to be a Problem-solver and results-oriented;
- Demonstrated project management experience;
- Ability to be detailed oriented, multi-tasker and team player;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, Adobe Acrobat and Lotus Notes;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in French and English;
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, high-output environment. Occasional overtime may be necessary; and,
- Insurance or group benefits experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.